In 2019, almost 4 billion people do not have access to bank accounts. In developed countries, more than 50% of people do not make enough income to save or afford investment opportunities. The poverty trap, in place for generations, puts a limit on the investment power of the majority of the population, creating social tension. The legacy banking and economic system is not inclusive and is expensive for the users.
Build wealth, access millions of online merchants and perform cross-border transactions within seconds.
- Everyone can access ethical gold as a digital asset on their mobile phone.
- US $5 = 0,1 gram of gold.
- Your gold is insured, audited, and stored in secured vaults.
- Redeem physical gold in bars and coins whenever you wish!
Powered by blockchain technology for transparency and traceability of ethical gold from the ground to vault.
Ubuntu sets out to create equal opportunity by offering economic inclusion to all people by giving them the tools to make global transactions, across more asset classes, in real-time and at lower fees.
Investors can purchase real gold as a digital certificate (GODL - Symbol: UGX) or the utility token (U-Coin - Symbol: UBX) that will be convertible into equity turning users into shareholders of our company.
- Wallet for Ubuntu tokens and other currencies
- Payment and transfer, QR-Code scanning
- KYC / AML checks and biometric face recognition
- Transaction history to build credit history
- OTC trading of Ubuntu Tokens between members
- FIAT conversion for merchants in real-time
- Onboarding of contract and workflow management
- Customisable workflows and task lists
- Instant messaging between members of the community
- Permission based voting rights
- Automated reporting and payments
Track and Trace
- Full transparency of all steps
- Independent onboarding of partners
- Digital document signing
- Location tracking from ground to vault
- Refinery certification including report and signature
- Transport and logistics tracking
- Vault / Store Signature
"Ubuntu Coin is a gold backed digital currency made to promote shared prosperity and human advancement."
"In Africa there is a concept known as 'ubuntu' - the profound sense that we are human only through the humanity of others; that if we are to accomplish anything in this world it will in equal measure be due to the work and achievement of others."
- Nelson Mandela